PUBLIC SAFETY RPAS TRAINING
PUBLIC SAFETY – DRONE / RPAS OPERATIONS
This program is provided by Element 3 Robotics in partnership with AlteX Academy.
The Public Safety Drone Operations is a comprehensive training program for professionals in the public safety sector. This program includes 30 hours of online training followed by 3 days of in-person flight training with practical scenarios. Upon completion of the program, students will acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to plan, manage and conduct drone operations for public safety.
As part of the program, students will also acquire Transport Canada’s advanced pilot certificate for small RPAS operations.
ELEMENT 3 ROBOTICS
Online Training – 30 Learning Hours
Drone Ground School – 20 Learning Hours
Drone Systems Training – 5 Hours
Drone Operations for Public Safety – 5 Hours
In-person Flight Training – 3 Days
Day 1 – Advanced Flight Operations Training
Day 2 – Scenario Based Flight Training – Customized on demand
Day 3 – Scenario Based Flight Training – Customized on demand
All Flight Training includes applicable drones
- Understand and apply Canadian Air Law with respect to advanced drone operations.
- Able to safely integrate drone operations with Canadian Airspace.
- Learn and conduct flight planning for advanced drone operations.
- Learn and conduct site survey for advanced drone operations.
- Understand drone hardware components.
- Able to inspect and prepare drone systems to ensure airworthiness.
- Understand and able to use drone flight software.
- Understand and apply drone emergency procedures for operational safety.
- Develop situation awareness/critical thinking
- Understand the concept of developing a drone program for public safety
- Understand the concept of drone mapping and intelligence gathering.
- Understand and able to conduct drone operations for various public safety applications.
DIFFICULTY & PREREQUISITE
No prior drone experience is required.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Enterprise quote (Include drone systems limitations and scenarios selected).
Contact us if you have more questions about this program.
Loved The Course, Presented operational training at an incremental rate.
THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT
Post Course Support was readily provided through electronic files. This greatly assisted our agency in moving our RPAS program forward
REAL WORLD OPERATIONS
This course brings students from no flight time to scenario based training by increasing skills development at the individual students pace, well done
I was trained to fly systems I had no experience on. You said I would be able to on day one and by day 3, I was on the advanced Matrice 210 . Great course .... Well done E3R